Bridge Calculator is freeware/donationware and it's distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Newest version, 13.01.0 from 4 I 2013 (see change log) for:
- windows [2964KB]
- linux i686 [1111KB]
- linux x86-64 [1072KB]
- Other software:
- library and API for programmers (C) and documentation (which also includes license information);
- Packages for Linux distributions (some can be out of date):
- Arch Linux
- Earlier version (12.07.0). Try it if newest don't work well for You:
- windows [2434KB]
- linux i686 [635KB]
- linux x86-64 [545KB]
Archive with Windows version includes required dll files.
- GNU/Linux version require:
- libcurl - library which is included in most GNU/Linux distributions in packaged named curl or libcurl, if You don't have it You can use program in version 0.4 or earlier;
- liblua - try packages lua, liblua, liblua51 in your distribution (version 11.06.0 and olders doesn't require liblua).
- boost Regex - try packages libboost-regex, libboost
Older program versions are here.