Bridge Calculator is freeware/donationware and it's distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Newest version, 15.11.0 from 17 XI 2015 (see change log) for:
Notes: 32-bit Linux build is not longer supported (since ver. 13.10.0).
- library and API (in C) for programmers (for Windows, Linux and MAC OS X) and documentation (which also includes license information);
- Packages for Linux distributions (some can be out of date):
Earlier version (13.11.0). Try it if newest don't work well for You:
- windows 64-bit [5748KB] (experimental build)
- windows 32-bit [5767KB]
- linux x86-64 [1387KB]
- older program and API versions are here
GNU/Linux version requires:
- Qt5 Widgets - library which is included in most GNU/Linux distributions in package named libqt5widgets (try also qt5 or libqt5)
- libcurl - library which is included in most GNU/Linux distributions in package named curl or libcurl
- liblua - try packages lua, liblua, liblua52 in your distribution (version 11.06.0 and olders does not require liblua).
- boost (required only by version older than 13.10)
Archive with Windows version includes required dll files.
Additional files (not required in most cases):