Bridge Calculator is freeware/donationware and it's distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The newest version, 19.08.0 from 4 VIII 2019 (see the change log) for:
- windows 64-bit [18.3 MB] (experimental build)
- windows 32-bit [17.1 MB] (experimental build)
- linux x86-64 [1.1 MB]
Notes: 32-bit Linux build is not longer supported (since ver. 13.10.0).
- library and API (in C) for programmers (for Windows, Linux and MAC OS X) and documentation (which also includes license information);
- Packages for Linux distributions (some can be out of date):
Earlier versions. Try them if the newest does not work well for you:
- version 17.10.0:
- the latest version with old, FLTK-based GUI:
- older program and API versions are here
GNU/Linux version requires:
- Qt5 (Widgets and Networks) - library which is included in most GNU/Linux distributions in package named libqt5widgets5 and libqt5network5 (one can also try qt5 or libqt5)
- liblua (5.2) - try packages lua, liblua, liblua52 in your distribution (version 11.06.0 and olders does not require liblua)
- boost (regex and system)
- libcurl - library which is included in most GNU/Linux distributions in package named curl or libcurl (required only by version older than 15.12.0)
Archive with Windows version includes required dll files.
Additional files (not required in most cases):