Bridge Calculator is freeware/donationware and it's distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Newest version, 13.11.0 from 8 XI 2013 (see change log) for:
Notes: 64-bit Windows build is experimental. 32-bit Linux build is not longer supported (since ver. 13.10.0).
- library and API (in C) for programmers (for Windows, Linux and MAC OS X) and documentation (which also includes license information);
- Packages for Linux distributions (some can be out of date):
Earlier version (13.01.0). Try it if newest don't work well for You:
Archive with Windows version includes required dll files.
GNU/Linux version require:
- libcurl - library which is included in most GNU/Linux distributions in packaged named curl or libcurl, if You don't have it You can use program in version 0.4 or earlier;
- liblua - try packages lua, liblua, liblua52 in your distribution (version 11.06.0 and olders doesn't require liblua).
- boost (required only by version older than 13.10)
Additional files (not required in most cases):